|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£145 - £40000 per annum|
A leading law firm is looking for a Legal Cashier on a Permanent basis.
You will join the Cashiers Team to provide an efficient and effective Cashiering service to fee earners, to ensure the Firm complies with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules (SAR) and to support the Finance Department.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career by working for a firm with a fantastic reputation and to deepen and expand your skillset.
- Full participation in the day to day activities of the Cashiers team
- Prepare bank reconciliations and controlling any reconciling differences arising from those reconciliations
- Helping to ensure fee earners and other support staff comply with the firm's internal cashiering regulations and SAR
- Perform month and year end procedures and reconciliations
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Various ad hoc cashiering queries as allocated by Cashier Supervisor.
- Liaising with auditors and banks
- Covering for other Cashiers during holidays and sickness
- Supporting the regional offices as and when required
- Supporting other Finance team members in times of need
Previous Legal cashiering experience (Essential).
Working knowledge of SAR (Essential).
Proactive, professional attitude with strong communication skills
If this role is of interest, please apply today!