A leading international law firm is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their highly skilled team
Reporting directly to the chief cashier, you will monitor client balances, work to reduce aged debt and ensure client to office transfer following SAR regulations.
This a real opportunity to expand your knowledge of legal cashiering in a friendly and professional environment.
- Enhancing and overseeing the workflow process established for reporting on Client balances
- Dealing with aged client balances including meeting with fee earners to investigate and resolve balances
- Liaising with fee earners and revenue control offices to manage reports on a client to office transfers for monies earmarked for costs to ensure compliance with SAR
- Dealing with bills paid with unpaid disbursements reporting and ensuring anticipated disbursements
- Monitoring the receipt of client cheques and ensuring they are banked directly.
- Maintaining the firms breach log and record any compliance issues.
- Supporting the Client and office teams when required
Experience of Legal cashiering essential
Knowledge of SAR regulations
An organized and professional individual with an enthusiastic approach.