|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Are you looking for a finance position in Essex?
A top 50, global law firm are looking for a Legal Cashier to join them in their Essex office for 12 months.
This is a varied role and your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that offices are compliant with the firm's policies and SRA accounts rules at all times
- Accurate and timely processing of daily transactions through the firm's office and client accounts, including authorising/entering payments onto the banking system, posting payments and receipts
- Daily review/allocation of bank statement entries and outstanding unidentified receipts
- Managing high volume work flow, maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Processing client to office transfers in line with jurisdictional Law Society rules and regulations
- Reconciliation and posting of bulk receipts against billing bordereaux, to ensure the immediate identification of mixed receipts
- Checking and posting very high volume of professional disbursements to correct disbursement type codes, to ensure accurate onward billing in compliance with jurisdictional Revenue tax requirements
- Managing firm's monthly AP run, providing weekly reports in preparation of weekly management meetings
This is a varied role and they are looking for someone committed who will offer a professional service. Prior experience working in a similar position is required, with working knowledge of cashiering processes and SRA Account Rules.
If you are interested in this Legal Cashier role, please apply.