Legal Cashier - 4 months
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
A globally renowned law firm is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their team on a 4 month FTC.
Working as a Legal Cashier in a team of 12 you will be reporting directly in to the Chief Cashier whilst maintaining strong relationships with the Cashier Supervisors and other Cashiers in the team. The team process a high level of both office and client transactions with strict accordance of governing bodies
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reviewing the firms' client accounts for funds received and informing the related fee earner promptly, before recording the receipt on the appropriate ledger in accordance with SRA
- Processing client account payment requests via Telegraphic Transfer and cheque, promptly and accurately in accordance with SRA
- Processing requests to transfer client funds in settlement of the firm's fees in accordance with SRA Rule 17
- Reviewing the firm's bills account and accurately allocating funds to settle our fees
- The processing of employee expenses
- The recording of Counsel and Professional disbursements for the purposes of billing and the subsequent payments required in accordance with SRA.
- The recording and payment of the Firms supplier invoices with consideration to VAT and the firms authority levels
At least two years cashier experience is required and experience of Elite is a benefit. Strong communication skills, experience with Microsoft packages and the ability to deal with high levels of work is ideal.
If this sounds like you, apply today!