|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A top Law firm are recruiting a Legal Cashier to join their team based in Watford, for a 12month FTC.
You will be providing a Legal Cashiering service and focusing on Client Account funds. Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring all Client Account transactions are dealt with in accordance with SRA Accounts Rules
- Produce Client Account cheques as requested
- Client Account banking and processing
- Reviewing Client Account transactions ensuring that all Client to Bills transfers are completed within 14 days
- Run and check weekly reports to assist with general housekeeping of matters and any potential COFA breaches are reported to the Accounts Supervisor
- Process a transfer of costs report weekly
- Assist with billing/credit control as required
- Weekly client residual balance report, liaising with Fee Earning departments to return funds appropriately
- Timely production of Office Account cheques/payments when required
- Reconciling the PCOL invoices monthly and dealing with any exceptions in a timely manner
For this Legal Cashier role, you will need to have knowledge of SAR and some previous experience of working within a cashiering environment. You will be dealing with partners so will need to possess the confidence to do so.
If you are interested in this role and feel as though you have the relevant experience, please apply!