An international US law firm are looking for a Legal Biller for their London office. The firm have a fantastic working culture, provide great training and offer opportunity for progression and growth within the firm. Moreover, the Legal Biller will perform a variety of duties to support client billing functions.
- Ensure all time edits and changes are made on bills as well as sending out monthly pre-bills to Partners.
- Process bills in accordance with Client billing guidelines.
- Regularly maintain e-billing systems.
- Take responsibility for producing aged debtors reports and managing all WIP.
- Create all write off forms for approval and processing. Send all write offs to US.
- Liaise with the US Billing team over US pre-bills.
- Maintain current matters list and send a monthly list to the US, incurred in the UK.
- File all bills and credit notes.
- Produce internal bills sent from the US.
- Responsible for ongoing credit control of all outstanding accounts receivables. Liaise with Senior Legal Cashier and billing partners on accounts receivable.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and updating systems.
- Deal with all queries in relation to Lawman/Elite Bills.
- Highly experience in legal billing, using Elite or Aderant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to professional consult with staff at all levels.
- Highly organised, methodical and with great attention to detail.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!