Boutique law firm, are looking for a Legal Biller to join them on a fixed term contract until the end of the year. Friendly, supportive environment with a finance team of 7 people you will be an integral part of the team assisting in a busy billing role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing over 500 bills per month
- Reviewing all bills received from partners and associates and applying corrections as required
- Applying mark-up/mark downs to invoices
- Liaising with fee earners, secretaries and other members of staff to solve account queries prior to invoicing.
- Dealing with narratives and other amendments.
- Producing credit notes within the billing process
- Preparing quarterly EC Sales list and submission to HMRC
- Dealing with disbursement issues at the point of billing
- Must have previous Legal Billing experience, ideally using Aderant, (elite may be considered)
- Be up to date with SRA regulations
- Knowledge of VAT compliance
- Friendly and team player and the ability to work under pressure.
This is an urgent requirement so if this is sounds like you - apply now to avoid missing out!