|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£16100.00 per annum + benefits|
* £16,000 + excellent benefits
* Top Tier Global Law Firm Dispute Resolution Team
* Central Watford location easy access from London Euston
* Supporting Paralegals excellent exposure to generating court documents
* Would suit someone looking to take a step into the legal arena or further their legal career
This fantastic Legal Assistant role is a rare opportunity to join one of the World's largest law firms to provide exceptional levels of support to a team of Paralegals, in one of the Dispute Resolution teams. The Legal Assistant is responsible for generating court documents and associated client correspondence as well as opening new client files, managing team diaries and ensuring cases are progressed to the expected time scales.
This outstanding Legal Assistant role would suit a candidate who has a real passion for pursuing a career in Law and has perhaps recently graduated with a relevant degree and gained some practical work experience within a Legal environment ideally in excess of 1 year. You will excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be a confident user of MS Office and have excellent attention to detail. You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and have a professional and efficient approach to your work.
This global and innovative Law firm has a reputation for excellence and is dynamic and forward thinking, with offices in over 50 Countries across the World. Based in their smart offices in Watford, with easy access to transport links from Central London, the successful candidate will benefit from gaining outstanding exposure within an employer who is setting the pace in the Industry
To be successful in this Legal Assistant role, you will have:
* Experience gained in a similar role
* A real passion for pursuing a career in Law
* Excellent Word and Excel skills
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive and professional approach to your work
* Very high attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Proactive approach and be able to work on own initiative
* The ability to take responsibility for your own work and be dedicated to the delivery of exceptional client service
Key tasks within this Legal Assistant role include:
* Processing new instructions generating demands and default notices
* Issuing court proceedings and carrying out searches
* Booking court attendance dates
* Preparing witness statements
* Update status notices on case management system
* Providing case updates to all parties as required
If this Legal Assistant opportunity is of interest and you meet the above criteria click on apply!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!