Legal Administrator - Real Estate
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£14 - £15 per hour|
Legal Administrator - Temporary
8 to 12 week assignment
Working with a fantastic Real Estate team in a leading City law firm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proactive Legal Administrator to join a superb law firm based in the City. This is an exciting chance to work as part of an expert team supporting in all aspects concerning Commercial Real Estate work.
This Legal Administrator role is available with an immediate start and will be an excellent opportunity to gain practical, hands on experience and an enormous amount of insight; invaluable experience to anyone who is establishing their legal career. The main remit of the role will include:
- Admin support using the e-filing system, scanning, archiving and amending documents
- File opening and closing, matter balance clearing and scheduling
- Client liaison
- Updating client information in Interaction and Elite
- Tracking document changes and liaising with external supplier
- Land registry searches and SDLT returns
The ideal candidate for this Legal Administrator role will have excellent admin skills, gained within a legal environment - experience or exposure to a Real Estate team previously is ideal.
You'll also need:
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of legal transactions
- Great attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Confident manner, able to deal with people at all levels
- The availability to start immediately and to commit for up to 12 weeks
If this Legal Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please get in touch NOW!