Legal Administrator - Evenings
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
Monday to Friday - 5.00pm to 12.30am.
If you are looking for evening work and are an experienced Legal Administrator look no further!
Working for a Global law firm, in stunning offices, with a culture that is supportive and professional, this Legal Administrator role offers the chance to work autonomously and be part of an award winning team.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, an excellent set of benefits (pension, healthcare, wellbeing and personal development benefits).
This role will be busy and varied and will give you the opportunity to support various teams and fee earners, across all practice areas of the business - great for giving the successful candidate excellent exposure and experience.
The main areas of responsibility for this Legal Administrator role are:
- Supporting document production
- Matter administration
- Prepping court bundles
- Meeting coordination
- Client liaison
- Ad-hoc admin support (scanning, faxing, filing)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid foundation in an administrative role gained in a Legal or other professional services environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail with high work standards
- Able to prioritise a busy work load and manage demanding situations
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to solve problems
- The hours of 5.00pm to 12.30pm must be suitable for you this role is working as part of the out of hours' team and the hours are not negotiable