Legal Administrator 12 Month FTC
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits|
12 month FTC
£25,000 to £28,000 plus excellent benefits
Award winning Global law firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and self-motivated Legal Administrator to join a highly regarded team in a hugely successful global law firm for a 12-month contract.
Based in the heart of the City, in stunning offices, this firm is a real employer of choice - the culture is friendly, professional and fun, the people are dynamic and passionate about what they do and the firm is progressive and forward thinking.
This Legal Administrator role is working as part of a team that is extremely client focused, so you'll need to possess the same values as this to be successful. This Legal Administrator role would be an ideal position for a Junior Legal PA or Junior Legal Secretary who is looking for a role that will give more client exposure.
The Legal Administrator role will include:
- Matter openings
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Supporting the billing process
- Producing client letters and documents
- Coordinating meetings
- Organising client events
- Creating marketing information
In order to be successful in this Legal Administrator role you will need:
- At least 12 months' administrative experience, ideally gained within the Legal sector, however, wider Professional Services experience may be considered
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience of working in a role dealing with clients
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this Legal Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria,