£24,000 pa (pro-rata)
Leading London law firm
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrator to join a highly respected City law firm on a 6-month contract, starting immediately.
This Legal Administrator role would suit a candidate with a Law Degree, who has some experience of working in an administration or office environment.
The Legal Administrator will work as part of a friendly and professional team, providing a range of admin support across the firm - working for all practice areas as needed, depending on demand and caseload.
The Legal Administrator role will be busy and varied and no two days will be the same! Responsibilities for this role include:
- Amending documents
- Managing the administration inbox, responding to requests in a timely manner
- Producing letters and documents from digital dictation
- Processing expenses
- Updating databases and systems
- Ad-hoc admin support as needed
As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to put into practice the legal knowledge you have gained throughout your degree studies. You'll be supporting across the business, when needed, to provide services such as:
- Legal research
- Preparation of court bundles
The successful candidate for this Legal Administrator role will need:
- To be educated to degree standard, within Law
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Fab IT skills - proficient user of MS Office
- Amazing communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to start immediately and commit to a 6-month contract
If this Legal Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW