£26,000 pa & excellent benefits
Market leading global firm
Superb opportunities for career and personal development
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent & Learning Administrator to join a professional and friendly team in a hugely successful, market leading global Consultancy firm based in the West End.
The ideal candidate for this Talent & Learning role will have built a foundation within HR or Learning & Development administration, or have a good admin background with a real passion for starting a career in Learning & Development.
The main remit of the Talent & Learning Administrator role will include:
- Coordination of training courses - sending invitations, tracking responses, managing catering and equipment requests
- Diary management for the team
- Collating training feedback forms
- Admin support for the apprenticeship and graduate team
- Updating internal intranet
- Project support
This is a fantastic chance to kick start your Learning & Development career and join a firm who have won awards for the work they do to develop their teams.
To be successful in this Talent & Learning Administrator role you will need:
- At least 6-months admin experience gained within HR or L&D, or 12-months admin experience gained within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- First class IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Highly organised
If you are interested in this Learning Administrator role and you meet the above criteria - please apply NOW!