Junior Secretary FTC (12 months)
Junior Legal Secretary
Award winning law firm
Amazing City Location
12 month FTC
Are you looking for a role that will support your career aspirations and help develop your career to becoming a PA? Are you looking to gain some experience within the Legal Secretary world? If you have answered yes to both questions, then this Junior Legal Secretary job is for you!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in the heart of the City. They are looking for a Junior Legal Secretary to be a part of their fun and energetic culture within their construction team on a fixed term 12-month contract where you will develop on your skills and gain a greater insight into the world of Legal Secretaries.
The Junior Legal Secretary role will include:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Organising lunches
- Organising travel
- Supporting monthly billing
- Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files
- Proof reading of all documents
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual who is educated to a degree level looking to gain some experience. This award winning law firm are amazing in everything they do and strive to be the best. You will be a part of their team and work closely together with others building strong relationships with your team members and clients.
In order to be considered for this Junior Legal Secretary role you will need:
- A minimum of 6-months work experience gained within a legal environment of wider professional service
- Excellent IT skills
- Educated to a degree standard
- Fantastic communication skills
- High levels of organisational skill
If you are interested in this Junior Legal Secretary role and you meet the criteria above, please apply now!