Junior Secretary - Engineering Team
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Junior Legal Secretary
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Reputable Law Firm in Brighton
An exciting Junior Legal Secretary role with the scope to make a difference!
We are looking for a passionate and determined Junior Legal Secretary who will support a team of talented Attorneys at this progressive law firm located in stunning offices in Brighton city centre!
This dynamic Junior Legal Secretary role will offer you the chance to develop your skills and experience law and become a high performing individual!
Junior Legal Secretary Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Organising travel, itineraries and meetings
- Acting as first point of contact for your team and manage enquiries
- Typing digital dictations and legal documentation
- Preparing ancillary documentation
- Managing your team's workload and monitor upcoming deadlines
- Preparing invoices and cost estimates for clients
- Maintaining an important client database
- Carrying out client reports and portfolio schedules
To be a successful you will need:
- Must hold 6 months admin experience working in Professional Services or have a law degree looking to get into a support role
- Passion and charisma to develop a career as a Legal Secretary
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and efficient approach to working
- Experience working under pressure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in and support a team
APPLY NOW and develop your legal secretarial skills!