Junior Legal Secretary
Global law firm
Amazing City Location
9 month FTC
Up to £30k plus exc benefits
Are you a Team Assistant/ Administrator but aren't progressing in your current firm? Are you looking for that Junior Secretary title? And join a firm who value career development? Well if so this role is for you!
An amazing opportunity has risen for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in the heart of the City. They are looking for a Junior Legal Secretary to be a part of their fun and energetic culture within their IP team on a fixed term 9-month contract where you will develop on your skills and gain a greater insight into the world of Legal Secretaries.
The Junior Legal Secretary role will include:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Organising lunches
- Organising travel
- Supporting monthly billing
- Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files
- Proof reading of all documents
This award winning law firm are amazing in everything they do and thrive to be the best. You will be a part of their team and work closely together with others building strong relationships with your team members and clients.
In order to be considered for this Junior Legal Secretary role you will need:
- A minimum of 6-months work experience gained within a legal environment of wider professional service as a Team Assistant or Administrator - this is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- High levels of organisational skill
If you are interested in this Junior Legal Secretary role and you meet the criteria above, please apply now!