|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Junior Legal Secretary
Award winning law firm
Stunning City Location
£21,000 to £23,000 plus excellent benefits plus lots of training and development!
Are you a Junior PA, Secretary or Team Administrator who is keen to join a hugely successful, progressive and dynamic law firm? Are you looking for a role that will actively support your career aspirations and develop you to become a future Legal PA? Is working with a great bunch of people in a professional friendly and fun environment important to you? If you've answered yes to all of the above, then this Junior Legal Secretary role is perfect for you!
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a highly reputable City law firm based in the most stunning offices in the heart of the City. You'll be joining the Commercial team who work with a wide range of really interesting and well known clients and you'll have the benefit of heaps of first class training and development to give you the skills you'll need to not only make a success of this Junior Legal Secretary role now but to build and develop your career over time with a clear career path to become a PA for the right candidate.
The Junior Legal Secretary role will include:
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Organising client lunches and dinners
- Arranging travel
- Supporting monthly billing
- Working on client documents - liaising with the document production team, tracking changes, collating files
- Producing presentations
- Updating client details
- Processing expenses
This is a rare opportunity for a candidate who is educated to degree standard with a minimum of 6-months work experience under their belts to elevate their career to the next level.
In order to be considered for this Junior Legal Secretary role you will need:
- A minimum of 6-months work experience gained within a legal environment or within wider professional services
- Excellent IT skills
- Educated to degree standard
- Fantastic communication skills - be motivated by ensuring clients get the best possible service
- High levels of organisation and the ability to use your own initiative
- A real passion for a career as a future PA
If you are interested in this Junior Legal PA role and you meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you today!