Junior Reporting analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
An international law firm is looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join their Finance team. This is a very exciting opportunity for an individual who has worked within a law firm and is studying ACCA.
- Preparing timely and accurate internal client reporting to client partners and international teams
- Producing, assessing and constructively critiquing external client reporting
- Gaining the trust of the partners, working effectively with the client relationship partners and the Business Development team
- Tracking client volume discounts, flagging when discounts are exceeding thresholds and communicating with the billing, credit control and accounting teams
- Reviewing reports for discrepancies, outliers and other issues
- Assisting the designing reporting to clients, including testing and validating new reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and completeness of data.
- Understanding the clients' needs and how best we can satisfy them
- Reviewing client and matter profitability providing commentary on key levers of performance including leverage, write-offs, realisation and costs.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for Adaptive consultancy business and presenting to HR stakeholders
- Understanding and providing commentary on KPIs, fee earner utilisation, billings and collections
- Assisting with the production and upload of matter budgets, explaining the matter tracker tool and producing a yearly review.
- Proven track record of forming strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working within professional services - law or consultancy preferable
- Experience in a reporting role or working with large quantities of data
- An accounting qualification preferable but not compulsory
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.