Junior Legal Secretary Finance
Junior Secretary supporting at board level
An Independent and traditional law firm
up to £29,500 per annum + company benefits
This award-winning legal firm delivering a professional excellence in their chosen expertise are looking for a Junior Legal Secretary to join on a full-time position to provide a high level of professional support to The Chief Financial Officer, Finance, Director, Head of Finance Operations and Board Secretary.
Duties required for this position are:
- Diary management
- Organising events, dinners, and lunches
- Full travel arrangements and organization
- Sending and receiving invoices
- Assisting Finance Operations team during the VAT quarter
- To assist the Board Secretary with preparation for conferences and Board meetings
- To assist the Board Secretary with weekly Board packs
- Full organization of the quarterly board presentations from organizing the presentation, arranging catering, and preparing the information packs
To be a successful candidate in your application for a Board Secretary you will need:
- Previous Secretary or Junior PA experience in a professional services firm is essential
- Previous experience in a finance team is beneficial, not essential
- Grade B, GCSE in Maths and English is essential
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with IT applications such as; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High levels of organizational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career and gain experience in a varied role within a supportive team.
If this Junior Secretary position sounds like you, apply now!