Junior Legal Secretary
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Junior Legal Secretary:
12 month FTC
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
Successful Corporate Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Junior Legal Secretary to be a part of a well-established and progressive firm based in the heart of London. The dynamic culture of the firm will open doors in your future career, so is an ideal role for an ambitious Junior Legal Secretary - there is lots of development to lead you down the right career path.
This hugely successful law firm has an exceptional reputation for client service and has a friendly and welcoming environment. The offices are stunning and there is access to fantastic training.
As a Junior Legal Secretary your day would involve:
- General secretarial tasks such as; Diary management; arrange meetings and conference calls, travel arrangements of trains along with itineraries.
- Handle all phone calls; taking messages and relaying the message to the right person.
- Undertake some small document work and work with DP on larger, more complex documents
- Amending and formatting agreements / documents (Conversion of PDF to Word Documents.)
- Assisting with the Bi-monthly billing process
- Indexing on all legal documents
To be a successful Junior Legal Secretary you must:
- Cilex or Pitmans qualified (essential)
- Strong administrative experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work to deadlines and target
- Have a strong desire to establish a career as a Legal Secretary or PA
If this Junior Legal Secretary is the next step you are looking for in your career, then apply NOW!