Junior Legal PA
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
Junior Legal PA
Exciting, growing law firm
Beautiful offices based in the City
Highly competitive salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Legal PA to join an award winning City law firm who are really going places!
This law firm are based in stunning offices in the heart of the City. They have made some very exciting and high profile acquisitions over the past 18 months and have some innovative growth plans in place for the future. The firm culture is extremely down to earth, incredibly friendly and you'll be given tons of training and support.
This Junior Legal PA role is newly created to support the continued expansion and growth of the firm so it's an excellent opportunity to make the role your own. The main remit of the Junior Legal PA role includes:
- Diary management - booking internal/external meetings, coordinating lunches/dinners and making arrangements for video conferences.
- Coordination of travel arrangements - UK and International
- Being the first point of contact for the team - answering and redirecting calls or taking detailed messages
- Opening and closing matters
- Supporting the billing process
- Coordinating and submitting expenses
- A range of client related admin tasks for the team
This Junior Legal PA role will be an excellent step up for a CILEX or Pitman qualified candidate who is working as a Team Administrator or Team Assistant within a legal environment currently.
You'll have a minimum of 12 months' administrative experience gained within a law firm (open to practice group exposure) and be really IT savvy - you'll be a whizz with MS Office.
This Junior Legal PA role will need a candidate who has excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and who is naturally personable and enjoys working with people.
You'll need to be organised, have a real passion for developing your career as a Legal PA and be willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved!
If this Junior Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!