Temporary assignment - immediate start
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour
Leading global law firm
This is an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Legal PA who is keen to gain exposure to a successful, progressive International law firm based in the City.
This temporary Legal PA role will be supporting a well-regarded team in a wide range of tasks including:
- Diary management
- Updating client files
- New matter opening
- Fee earner admin (bundles, indexing)
- Organisation of meetings
- Booking travel arrangements
- Updating CRM system
- Support the billing process
This is an ideal opportunity for a Junior Legal PA is actively seeking exposure to an International arena - you'll gain vital knowledge and experience that will really help your career take the next step.
In order to be successful in this Junior Legal PA role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working as a Legal PA
- Excellent IT skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Immediate availability and the ability to commit to a 4-week assignment (this may be extended)
- A proactive, 'can do' approach
If this Junior Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!