Junior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Junior Insolvency Administrator to join this top 10 firm!
This firm is known nationally with offices spread from the Capital, South, and North of the UK! Full-service accountants offering both personal and business advice across a broad range of assistance including Audit, Tax, Pensions Advisory, Investments, Business Restructuring and Forensics.
As the Junior Insolvency Administrator, you will be engaged with supporting senior members of the team with casework involving distressed financial situations such as Personal Bankruptcies and Corporate Liquidations. This is a unique career path to follow as it combines elements of Law, Business, and Accounting in a rather "hands-on" and niche role.
- Liaising with Directors and Creditors upon each stage of case progression
- Administer a case, ensuring all statutory and regulatory procedures are followed in a timely manner
- Progress cases with the support of senior members of the team in line with legal and best practice standards
- Drafting/Preparing reports in response to each stage of case progression
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have had initial Insolvency experience either at a Trainee/Apprentice grade, however, candidates without prior experience will also be considered provided they have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects/cases at any given time (e.g. Paralegal or Banking)
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Numerically savvy
If you'd like to know more or feel you'd be great for this opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!