Junior Insolvency Administrator
Due to an internal promotion, Ambition are working with this well represented Insolvency Specialist to hire a Junior Insolvency Administrator within their team.
The firm are an insolvency boutique who have specialist teams focusing on different aspects including Contentious, Forensics and Formal.
As the Junior Insolvency Administrator, you will be responsible for handling a significant number of cases passed down to you from senior members of the team and tasked to close them in a timely manner.
- Processing formal insolvency case closures including: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs
- Liaising with Creditors, Debtors, Senior Management and interested parties
- Running compliance/procedure checks before finalising closure
- Complete statutory filing, advertising and notification requirements
- Supporting Senior members of the team where necessary
- Administrative duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has had the initial insolvency experience within a boutique or practice environment looking for more exposure to a wider variety of cases as well as joining a firm that recognises good work and promotes internally.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!