Junior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits|
An exciting opportunity has become available to join this leading firm as a Junior Insolvency Administrator.
This firm are a full service practice with a strong insolvency specialist team with many years experience in the profession combined. As the Junior Insolvency Administrator, the purpose of the role is to assist case administrators and managers within each assigned insolvency case.
- Assisting with insolvency case matters
- Meeting deadlines and progressing cases in a timely manner
- Liaising with Senior members of the team on complex issues
- Networking externally to clients and external parties associated to the firm
- Attending Technical courses in relation to Insolvency
- Administrative duties as required
There is every opportunity to progress to a Case Administrator after a period of time successfully demonstrating the ability to manage your own caseload (both Corporate and Personal) and completing multiple tasks within given timeframes.
If you genuinely have an interest to progress/start your career in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, then we would love to hear from you! Please click apply now!