Junior Insolvency Administrator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
As a Junior Insolvency Administrator, you will working on a primarily corporate caseload, whilst supporting more senior members of staff with their case work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on a case portfolio, ensuring all statutory, regulatory and internal procedures are met
- Complying with statutory deadlines
- Preparing periodic case reviews
- Dealing with creditor telephone enquiries
- Assisting at meetings, including preparation of minutes
- Client contact in conjunction with managers
- Providing manager with regular updates
- Analytical review of information to facilitate case strategy
You will ideally have at least 6 - 12 months previous insolvency experience.
Should you want to apply for this role, please email me at email@example.com or apply below.