Junior Global Comms Manager
Junior Global Communications Manager - £55,000
Are you a Senior Comms Exec looking to step up into a Manager role? Or looking for a communications role that has a much more global reach than your current role? Then this could be just the role you're looking for.
Having experienced rapid growth, this top London law firm are keen to hire an experienced Comms Executive to work alongside their Global Communications Manager on the implementation of their global external communications strategy to enhance the firm's presence and reputation.
- You'll be responsible for project managing the end to end communications strategies with partners and senior stakeholders
- Leading and developing PR plans to support the global comms plans
- Maintaining media relations on a national and international basis
- Overseeing the team executive
- Budget management for current and future strategies
- Working closely with the wider global team on firm wide plans and strategies
- Promoting the business externally on the relevant channels
A great opportunity to develop your career within a top international law firm.
Previous experience is essential to be considered for this role.
Please apply online ASAP.