|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
My client is looking for a Junior Bookkeeper to join their Accounts Team in their London offices.
As the Junior Bookkeeper your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Preparing accounts from the client's records
- Assisting partners in client meetings and providing guidance and development to more junior members
- Producing work for the manager and partner, providing potential solutions to any issues
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and completing VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of profit & loss accounts
The successful Junior Bookkeeper applicant will be:
- ACCA exam qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 years' experience of accounts preparation assignments
- Knowledge of accounting softs Xero, VT, Sage Line 50, CCH Central
- Great Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, click apply now!