|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are on an exciting journey to become the leading Professional Services recruitment business in London, specialising in finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and business support.
Ambition is currently looking for a proactive individual to fill our IT Support role. The position will provide onsite and remote end-user computing support to our London office, monitor and maintain computer and telephone systems, as well as the networks within the organisation and participate in ad-hoc projects and suggest improvements based on trends.
What will your duties and responsibilities be as IT Support?
- Providing front line help desk support for company employees
- Providing support for all network printers and faxes including ordering, servicing, configuration, installation and training.
- Overseeing the setting up of presentations and meetings that require IT services, including the hiring of equipment if necessary
- Assisting with training of users and development of related documentation
- Assisting with training for Company CRM system, Bullhorn
- Assuring the timely diagnosis of desktop computer and related issues
- Co-ordinate repair and services for desktop computers, printers and faxes
- Installing, networking, upgrading and swapping desktop computers and related equipment
- Overseeing an appropriate level of consumables relating to IT equipment
- Organise and maintain regional central file structures including security
- Assuring data security and application security
- Maintaining user accounts and passwords for regional organisational units and email accounts in O365
- Monitoring server backups
- Managing phone system and voicemail accounts and passwords
- Managing building security and floor access codes and fobs where necessary
- Creation and maintenance of PC images for desktop PCs
- Maintaining the asset management database
- Co-ordinate the purchasing process for IT related parts and services
- Assisting with overseeing computer room and its support systems and maintaining orderliness
What will you need to succeed?
- Good working knowledge of client operating systems
- Good working knowledge of Office desktop applications
- Good knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP networking
- Good working knowledge of active directory functionality
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Customer service focused manner and strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
- MCP Certification is desirable
If you are looking for the next step in your IT Support career, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to be considered!