|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
A specialist London law firm is looking for an Invoicing Clerk on a 6 month fixed term contract
You will have responsibility for scanning and filing invoice batches promptly, taking a proactive approach to your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain sought after experience in a friendly and energetic environment,
- Review billing guides, invoices and credit notes received from fee earners and secretaries for compliance with the firm's policies and HMRC/SRA rules
- Enter invoices and credit notes on to the accounting system
- Send out invoices to clients or fee earners as required
- Handle internal billing queries professionally and diligently
There will be occasional opportunities to expand your experience by covering for other members of the team
- Strong Numeracy (Maths A level) and Excel skills
- At least a years' experience in a professional services firm
- Legal sector experience (desirable)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!