Intranet Co-ordinator (FTC)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying and developing strong relationships with a decentralised team of content owners
- Liaising with external third parties designers and developers
- Assisting the intranet project team in identifying what content is required for the site
- Reviewing the content and design of all new pages
- Developing and delivering internal campaigns to support adoption of and engagement with the new site
- Devising forums and other networking opportunities to encourage cross- functional engagement
- Acting as the main point of contact for feedback from content owners and others across the business
- Helping to embed analytic metrics as a key way for the team and other intranet champions to understand usage and engagement
The successful candidate for this role as Interim Intranet Co-ordinator will have had experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint technologies, experience working within a law firm or a professional services environment and experience of dealing with the day-to-day administration of a complex intranet. If you have strong communication skills, project management skills and can remain calm under pressure then this role may be suitable for you.
If you are interested and would like to know more, then please apply!