International Tax Consultant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£47000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
A magic circle law firm are in search of an International Tax Consultant for their London office. You will be part of a well-established team that will aid you deliver management of all International Tax Compliance affairs.
- Provide data for all tax return through liaising with external parties and international offices.
- To attend meetings with global finance managers.
- Partake in the annual budgeting process.
- Provide advice for partner matter on non-UK tax affairs.
- To handle internal and client withholding tax queries.
- Assist partners with preparing Double Tax Relief calculations.
- Ensure and reconcile accurate posting of international tax payments through liaising with global finance teams.
- Partake in the year end work processes.
- Ongoing management of individual partner international
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and IT skills.
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Demonstrate enthusiastic, pro-active and 'can-do' attitude.
You will have previous experience within a professional service environment and be a qualified accountant also CTA is desirable. The role may require flexibility for International travel.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!