International Tax Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
- Assisting the International Tax Team in a project supporting local management.
- Detailed review and analysis of general ledger data regarding certain types of intercompany transactions.
- Liaising with the finance systems team to obtain further detail of individual transactions.
- Review of underlying supporting documentation.
- Coordinating collection of data across global support functions and other international offices regarding cross-border
- Collation of all data gathered and preparation of master file.
For this role you must be enthusiastic, pro-active and persistent with a strong eye for detail.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise effectively with staff based in other offices is key.
Ideally you will be part qualified or have the intention to qualify ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA )
If interested, please apply now!