International Partnership Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
Excellent opportunity for someone with partnership accounts experience who is looking to bring their experiences and ideas to a relatively new team which focuses on providing a service to International Partners.
- Provide partners with information and analysis on internal and external accounting and reporting.
- Execution of monthly drawings, quarterly distribution and bonus payments.
- Process monthly reconciliations of all payments made to partners.
- Process exchange rates and profit entitlements.
- Provide clear monthly reconciliations of partner FTEs and actual budget and reforecast figures.
- Ensure a consistent approach between UK partners and those based outside of the UK.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Liaise with the tax team on providing accurate information regarding local income tax fillings for partners.
- Ensure that the differences between accounting profit and taxable profit are understood and clearly reconciled for each partner.
- Dealing with queries from International Partners.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified.
- Previous professional services experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP
- IT literate using Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent at building relationships with colleagues and partners.
If you are interested, please apply today!