International Business Development Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
Ambition is seeking an International Business Development Manager to join a leading accountancy/consultancy firm. The role is a 12 month FTC and will have an international remit.
The role encompasses responsibility for the development, implementation, and monitoring of international business development activity for the UK firm. The International Business Development Manager will be instrumental in working with the regional marketing and business development teams and internationally focused Partners across the country to ensure the firm effectively targets new international work of the right quality and maximize their service delivery to existing international clients.
* To work with the firm's internationally focused partners to generate business development opportunities, cultivate target relationships and drive international business development activity across the firm
* Implement and develop the firm's international business development plans for the financial year, including specific plans for the US, Asia Pacific, and Europe, working with the firm's international desks to support their targeting plans and activities
* Work with the partners and the Client Experience team to develop a structure for key account plans for global clients/targets and to carry out Voice of Client reviews as required
* Support the ongoing development of international credentials and bid content bank using the bid center
* Provide input into high-value international tenders
* Ensure debriefs are undertaken after won & lost international tenders and that feedback is recorded
* Work with the marketing and communications team to input into planned international collateral and campaigns, and to refresh and augment international web content as appropriate
* To build relationships with key stakeholders in the firm's international network
If you think this role could be for you then please click 'apply'.