Internal Communications Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
A leading Global law firm based in London are looking to hire an Internal Communication Manager into their sizeable communications team. In this role you will lead projects of strategic and tactical significance, managing global channels & communication plans operating as an internal agency and consulting with the business on their internal communications efforts.
- Manage, develop & measure the effectiveness of select global channels
- Advise internal clients over the effective use of channels and content creation
- Develop & deliver communications plans on key projects and initiatives
- Monitor the communication plan in line with the budget
- Content planning for key events
The ideal person will have the following skills:
- Substantial and proven experience of working on internal communications is essential with at least 4 years
- Partnership experience is highly favourable from within a law firm or professional services firm, able to show tact and ability to influence
- Excellent multi-channel and project management skills
- High level of English writing skills are essential with a proven ability to build compelling and engaging content
The role has an excellent competitive salary & flexible working hours. If this appeals then apply now.