Internal Communications Manager
A leading professional services advisory firm is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to be based in their central London office. If you're an experienced writer, who can create excellent content whilst also being able to build strong working relationships internally in order to relay key messages, then you could be a good fit for this position. The internal Communications Manager will work with a range of internal leaders to communicate the business strategy across the group and ensure all messaging is aligned.
The Internal Communications Manager will be expected to work on the internal communications strategy and role this out throughout the firm. You will also be responsible for managing all internal news, preparing communications for key campaigns and internal events, and managing key content on the core communications channels.
- Professional services experience is essential
- Extensive writing and communications skills
- Being able to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels (engaging partners to gather quality content etc..)
- It's important to be able to work collaboratively and share ideas across the group effectively
- Being a creative thinker and able to question and challenge current thinking
If you feel that you have the correct skills and attributes for this position, then please apply for consideration.