Internal Communications Executive (Reading or Southampton)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
My client is an excellent full service law firm with offices across the UK. They are looking for an Internal Communications Executive to join either their Reading or Southampton office. This role will offer an experienced professional a great new challenge in a collaborative and innovative environment.
You will join a strong Marketing and BD team and support the firm's internal communications to ensure that all key messages and activities are effectively communicated.
- Drive the internal comms strategy
- Support the firm's visual identity and style guides
- Maintain the Intranet
- Support with the Chairman's monthly Vlog
- Support with event management
- Coordinate legal directory submissions
- Liaise with PR support and external designers
- Coordinate internal photography
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager with ad-hoc tasks and projects
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic approach Experience of Photoshop and Adobe
- IT literate - MS Office - particularly Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
If this role is of interest please click on the link and apply!