A magic circle law firm are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their London office. It is an excellent, forward-moving career opportunity where you will be supporting the Head of Global Internal Audit and taking responsibility for managing Internal Audit Development resources.
- In accordance with the annual internal Audit Plan, ensure completion of audit assignments.
- Assist with the preparation of audit programmes.
- Planning, performing and completing audit assignments to complete the annual internal audit plan.
- Identify and address any risks or control weaknesses and suggest recommendations to resolve.
- Test and evaluate the financial and operational systems through professional accounting and auditing principles.
- Draft internal audit reports.
- Liaise and work with other team members to develop on and improve auditing techniques - including the use of data analysis
- This role will consist of 25 - 30% international travel
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 2 years' post qualification audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, information gathering and solution solving skills.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple tasks.
- Understand the role in the broader context of the organisation, clients and to use that knowledge to drive action.
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and Oracle accounting software would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!