Insurance Legal Secretary
£35,000 & Excellent Benefits Package
Progressive Law Firm - London City
A dynamic Legal Secretary opportunity with the chance to make a difference!
Are you looking to take the next step up in your career and to secure a fantastic opportunity where you can make the role your own?
The Legal Secretary position will be support a team of six talented Senior Associates within the Insurance Group of a top law firm based in stunning offices in London city!
You will act as gatekeeper and have chance the to become a true extensive your team!
Legal Secretary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining organisation by managing the diary and inbox
- Coordinate meeting requests and prepare for scheduled meetings
- Set up AV and video conferencing if necessary
- Accurately produce complex legal documentation and correspondence including amending, formatting and typing audio dictations
- Liaise with internal teams to delegate and manage workflow
- Arrange extensive travel bookings
- Process expenses for your team
- Assist with client work such as updating contact file information
To be a successful in this Legal Secretary application you will need:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or Personal Assistant
- Experience working in Insurance industry would be advantageous
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- IT literacy in MS Office
- Experience using Chrome River and InterAction (desired)
Do not miss this unique opportunity!
GET IN TOUCH!