Insolvency Senior Administrator/Administrator
Ambition are proud to partner with this award winning Insolvency Boutique based in London who are looking for a Solvent Liquidations specialist to join their warm and friendly team.
The firm have a unique set-up with several divisions including Insolvency & Restructuring, Commercial Finance, Real Estate and Asset Management.
The current requirement is for an experienced Insolvency professional to join the team handling mainly Solvent Liquidation cases (MVLs). The team have a steady and constant flow of cases where an extra pair of hands would be ideal to maintain optimum functionality.
Opportunity to support and work amongst over divisions/teams will be possible.
- Managing cases from inception to closure
- Liaising with the Insolvency Manager and Senior Insolvency Manager with progression of each case
- Drafting reports and statutory documents
- Liaising with Creditors and all interested parties associated with each case
- Realising assets and distributing accordingly between Creditors and Members
- Finalising company affairs where necessary
- Administrative duties as required
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is keen to work in a fast paced environment in an excellent location.
The firm are keen to also consider those at the Senior Insolvency Administrator level given the various degrees of complexity with the work.
If you're an Insolvency Professional who is searching for a new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!