Insolvency Manager - Cambridge / Hertfordshire
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are working with a top organisation who have capacity to bring on an accomplished and experienced Insolvency Manager to their office in either Hertfordshire or Cambridge.
The focus would be on handling formal corporate and personal insolvency cases and supervising / managing a team.
- Managing a case load of cases.
- Supervising, coaching and delegating work to the more junior members of the team.
- Acting as a key liaison and point of contact for case stakeholders and more senior staff members.
- Handling investigations work.
- Reporting back to senior staff on case updates.
- Reviewing work of more junior members of staff.
You must have at least 5 years' insolvency experience, handling both personal and corporate cases from cradle to grave.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.