You will be working on a mixed portfolio including bankruptcies, administrations, liquidations, proceeds of crime appointments as well as general advice.
- Main contact on all cases for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage WIP and ensure completion of cases within budget
- Lead negotiations with Asset/business buyers
- Alert partners to any business development opportunities and be proactive in sourcing work
- Review all written work to ensure it is free from error
You will have proven insolvency experience and accounting/insolvency qualifications are highly favourable i.e. CPI/JIEB and/or ACA/ACCA.
If this role appeals to you, please apply below.