|Location:||North London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
A truly unique opportunity has become available for an Insolvency Junior (Trainee) to join this local and friendly firm!
This firm are currently looking to grow their insolvency arm of their operations and are offering the opportunity to start an exciting career with a very warm and friendly team! This accountancy firm are looking for someone with a desire to enter the exciting world of Corporate Restructuring/Insolvency and are keen to offer in house training for the right candidate.
As the Insolvency Junior, you will be engaged with supporting senior members of the team with case work involving distressed financial situations. This is a unique career path to follow as it combines elements of Accounting, Business and Law in a rather "hands-on" and niche role.
- Liaising with Directors and Creditors upon each stage of case progression
- Administer business restructuring caseloads in a timely manner
- Progress cases with the support of senior members of the team in line with legal and best practice standards
- Undertake basic analysis of financial information. This will include creating tables of data using Excel to company's standards
- Drafting/Preparing reports in response to each stage of case progression
- Be involved in the marketing of the firm's services
- Administrative duties as required
Essential for the role:
- A genuine interest and desire to work with Corporate Restructuring/Insolvency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Numerically savvy
Ideally you will be a graduate or a school leaver. This role would be perfect for someone with an interest in Finance and Business.
This role is likely to be highly competitive, the firm are looking for the successful candidate to begin work as soon as possible. If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity do not hesitate to apply now!