|Location:||North London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
A warm and friendly accountancy practice in North London are seeking an Insolvency Junior to join them on a Permanent basis.
The firm are chartered accountants with a leading Insolvency division headed up by 4 Partners all with a wealth of experience in the profession. A close knit team with a fully open office culture, this would certainly be a great opportunity to build on your initial insolvency experience!
- Day to day case management of insolvency cases
- Preparing financial reports and statement of affairs
- Drafting letters and submitting to relevant parties
- Liaising with all interested parties in relevance to each case
- Supporting senior members of the team
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate would have had initial insolvency experience in an apprenticeship or Trainee position who is looking for a step up working a full role running and managing cases with the sufficient support.
If you're an Insolvency Apprentice or worked in a Trainee Insolvency capacity then we'd love to hear from you!