A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with this market leading Insolvency Practitioner's based in Central London as a Insolvency Investigator.
The firm work with both formal and contentious Insolvency cases where primary source of their work comes from the banks and court arrangements.
Working within a dedicated team of skilled individuals in a high-tech office setting, as the Senior Insolvency Investigator, you will be pro-active with leads provided to tackle fraudulent, non-compliant and suspiscious behaviour involved with each insolvency case.
- Undertaking investigations to identify any misconduct involved in each insolvency case;
- Investigating the conduct of individuals including: Directors, Debtors and connected third parties;
- Actively progressing the insolvency cases and agreeing strategic actions with the line manager;
- Preparing detailed reports and case reviews to ensure strategic decisions are documented and agreed with the Partner and Managers;
- Supporting other insolvency case investigators and administrators;
- Administrative duties as required
Individuals with formal insolvency experience who have an interest in contentious insolvency are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for those within the Public sector of Insolvency looking to make that move into the Private sector.
If you're an experienced Insolvency professional looking for a new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!