|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join an internationally renowned firm in a the restructuring and advisory space in Manchester!
Ambition are proud to partner with this leading firm who are on the search for an Insolvency Executive to join their friendly and dynamic team. This is an interesting and varied role as it combines two core functions in insolvency and advisory, which will utilise key elements of accounting, business and law.
The new Insolvency Executive will undertake tasks including:
- Managing corporate liquidation case matters in insolvency
- Dealing with Advisory issues such as: Cash-Flow forecasts, IBRs, Financial Analysis, P&L and Balance Sheets
- Taking on reponsibility for specific areas of businesses in trading cases
- Investigations into Director's Conduct (CDDA)
- Identifying any areas of risk prior and liaising with senior members of the team prior to engagement
- Delagating and supervising work to junior staff as required
- Preparation of relavent statutory reporting
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in an insolvency/advisory based role as an administrator or executive
- Graduate with relavant professional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CPI (PQ/FQ)
- Strong and clear understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Well rehearsed with insolvency matters in accordance to the JIEB
- Strategic and analytical in their approach
If you are looking for a new challenge, a step up or simply a great opportunity to work in this internationally renowned firm, then please click apply now!