Insolvency Cashier - Top Advisory Firm
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a leading accounting and advisory firm who are looking for an experienced Insolvency and Restructuring Cashier to work in their office based in Central London on a fixed term period contract of 12 months to provide maternity cover.
As the Insolvency Cashier you will be dealing with a large portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies administering all cashiering responsibilities on each case. You will have a proven track record performing the role of an insolvency cashier. Any book-keeping or accounting qualifications would be highly advantageous.
The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently manage their own workload in order to complete their allocated tasks to the necessary high standards.
- Cashiering responsibilities for all types of insolvency cases within the firm
- Managing monetary transactions in Sterling or Foreign Currencies efficiently including cheques
- Reconciliation of all accounts associated to each case
- Recording transactions by utilising IPS and the processing system
- Maintain correspondence with banks, ISA and Companies House
- Record income and expenditure for proceeds of crime act appointments
- Liaising with banks when required
- Open and closing of Insolvency Service Accounts
- Supporting the case administrators on an ad-hoc basis
If you're an enthusiastic Insolvency Cashier looking to for an opportunity to work as part of a fantastic company get in touch now!