|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are proud to partner with a leading firm to join their warm and friendly office in London as an Insolvency Cashier.
As the Insolvency Cashier you will be responsible for the day to day banking and cashiering operations associated with each insolvency case.
The firm are market leaders in Insolvency who operate both nationally and internationally on appointments. The role will require an experienced Insolvency Cashier to sit within their London office managing the cashiering function of each Insolvency Case. Opportunity to work a dynamic role with case management is available and the client is happy to consider an Insolvency Case Administrator who would like to commit a focus on the Cashiering function.
- Daily banking functions including bank reconciliations, ISA reconciliations and clients account reconciliations in relation to each insolvency case
- Processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings, the preparation of cheques and processing of bank transfers in accordance with requisitions
- VAT reclaims
- Corporation tax returns
- Online banking
- Accounting functions such as billing, credit control and paying out dividends
- Supporting with the case management procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will operate within the team as the sole Insolvency Cashier, therefore this is a great opportunity to take ownership of the role to make it your own.
If you are an Insolvency Cashier or a Junior Insolvency Cashier looking for a new opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!