|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
A leading friendly, boutique Accountancy Practice based in the City are looking for an experienced Insolvency Cashier to join them on a Part-Time basis (4 days a week).
The firm are a full service accountancy practice with a strong pyramid-structure of hierarchy within each team; as growth, opportunities and staff development are nourtured within.
- Undertake banking functions including bank reconciliations
- Managing the processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings in relation to relevant cases
- Preparing cheques and processing of bank transfers
- Submitting VAT returns and liasing HMRC in regards to refunds and payments
- Setting up transactions and reviewing receipts and relevant paperwork
- Liaising with the Case Administrators/Managers in relation to accounts and transactions
- Administrative duties as required
This is a great opportunity for an Insolvency Cashier who is looking for that extra added value of work-life balance within this family orientated firm.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Cashier, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply to be considered!